Antichrist

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 lesbent

lesbent
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 06:00 PM

[SIZE=14] The identification of the infamous antichrist has eludd Man for thousands of years.
The clear solution to the mystery is that the man the bible calls Cain is the "spirit" of the antichrist.
God had condemned Man to death. When Eve conceived Abel God changed his mind an was to allow Man to continue because Abel was good. So Abel became the savior or "Christ". When Cain killed Abel Cain bcame the antichrist. Therefore all Mankind are born with the "spirit of the antichrist and are condemned to death.
Abel was God's son. Cain was the son of Adam. Eve bore a son by Adam and God.
The Lamb(son of God) slain at the founding of the world was Abel. That is hard to argue with.
Jesus was the son of Augustus Caesar. Jesus was Caesars only begotten son. The God of Genesis had many sons. Genesis chapter 6. So the god of Genesis could not possibly be the father of Jesus.
God had made a provision with Man to recover His eternal life. If Mankind could replace God's don with an exact match of Abel god would lift the death curse over Mankind.
This is what Augustus Caesar was attempting to do with his son Jesus.
The match had to be a son of "a god". Augustus felt that he qualified. The match had to be born of a virgin as Abel had been. Eve was a virgin to both Adam and God. It is just how you define "virgin".
Augustus decreed that Jesus's mother was a virgin. No one dared question Caesar.However the plan did not take affect because Man did not receive eternal life. Because Jesus escaped crucifixion with the help of some of his followers that did not understand that Jesus had to die in a human sacrifice ritual of "Crucifixion" on the symbol "X" to eliminate Jesus in both flesh and memory.
To remember Jesus is the exact opposite of righteous to God because Abel, his son was forgotten. Mankinds son had to be forgotten as Abel was and is.
Abel is the first resurrection. He has been brought to life in spirit by God. Abel was the first to die so he is the first to be raised.
No one can escape the death curse of God except one way.
You must express your sorrow, to God for the death of his son. You must express great sadness and say that you are sorry for his pain and suffering.
You must be sincere. Then you will move horiontally from the darkness of death of Cain into the pillar of light and life of Abel and will ascend upward through the light to God and eternal life.

#2 Huldah

Huldah

Phi

• Christadelphian MD
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 06:06 PM

Where are these assertions from lesbent?
"Dear friends, if our conscience does not condemn us, we have confidence in the presence of God and whatever we ask we receive from him, because we keep his commandments and do the things that are pleasing to him. Now this is his commandment: that we believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as he gave us the commandment. And the person who keeps his commandments resides in God, and God in him. Now by this we know that God resides in us: by the Spirit he has given us"
1 John 3.21-24

#3 Flappie

Flappie

Psi

• Christadelphian MD
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,730 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 07:32 PM

:eek:
"I am Flappicus!"
"The first condition of immortality is death."
Broeders in Christus

#4 Lectron

Lectron

Sigma

• Christadelphian Armoury
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 09:55 PM

"The Antichrist" is a 'coded' Bible word with a simple enough meaning but applying to more than one situation. Rather like "The Devil" can mean * Personal rebellion against Gods law **organised political rebellion against God, ***Despotic rebelion against God and his Word.
So it is that 'Antichrist' can apply at a personal level, group level, or an individual leading a particular battle against Christ(probably a spiritual battle).

It just means "Against Christ"

Edited by Lectron, 12 August 2004 - 10:08 PM.

....by grace you are saved through faith,
and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God,
not of works, lest anyone should boast.
For we are
his
workmanship,
created in Christ Jesus to good works

#5 mji

mji

Upsilon

• Christadelphian Armoury
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 10:27 PM

Lesbent, your own thoughts, someone else you're citing, or a personal revelation? Please specify.
...be imitators of God as dearly loved children and live in love...

images

#6 Skeptic

Skeptic

Rho

• Christadelphian
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 02:06 PM

Lesbent, you don't happen to have any geriatric manufacturers of footwear in the family, do you? :cobblers:
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur...

#7 Adanac

Adanac

Omega

• On Vacation
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,886 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 03:02 PM

Lesbent, you don't happen to have any geriatric manufacturers of footwear in the family, do you? :cobblers:

:yep:
Housework has been a snap since I realized... "Hey! I'm a guy!".

#8 Gary cook

Gary cook

Mu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 01:54 AM

gee you are confused !it is true how ever .EVERY persons flesh must die .But we [the inner man ,never dies .Either we go to a better place or a worse place to await judgement .If BORN AGAIN ?You go to NEW JERUSALEM .If not ,I think outter darkness,or a hot place ,where the rich man is.And before your body hits the ground .You are with the LORD and ALL .
Lean not to your own understanding . So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Rom 8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
Rom 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
Rom 8:12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.ph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

#9 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

Rho

• Christadelphian MD
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 04:14 AM

:downunder:

my sentiments exactly :plane:
Reformation Now!!
The reformation starts with you. If you have something hindering you: name it and nail it

If it quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, flies like a duck...it's probably a duck. If you talk like the world, act like the world, live like the world...you are in the world.

Take some responsibility for your life because you will have to answer for it.

It starts in the heart and in the home

#10 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

Rho

• Christadelphian MD
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 04:21 AM

gee you are confused !

I sure am - have no idea where they got those ideas from

it is true how ever

is it?
Reformation Now!!
The reformation starts with you. If you have something hindering you: name it and nail it

If it quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, flies like a duck...it's probably a duck. If you talk like the world, act like the world, live like the world...you are in the world.

#11 Gary cook

Gary cook

Mu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 05:10 AM

I can not expect you to know .Because I have died 2 times in life .This is hard to believe for you .But the 1st time .I was not born again .It was bad .I begged JESUS CHRIST ,give me another chance ,I"LL CHANCE .It took a while ,But did !The next time ?I went to NEW JERUSALEM !I spoke with JESUS CHRIST .I told HIM ?My 4 kids and wife needed me ?Could i go back ?I want to stay .but they need me .HE said o k .Well I was wrong .HE is always right .That is another story ?But the point is ?A BORN AGAIN person goes right to JESUS CHRIST .SO fast !I mean now!
Lean not to your own understanding . So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Rom 8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
Rom 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
Rom 8:12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.ph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

#12 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

Rho

• Christadelphian MD
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 06:04 AM

oh....well.....I see said the blind man who couldn't see at all :downunder:

that didn't answer my question
Reformation Now!!

#13 Gary cook

Gary cook

Mu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 08:46 AM

Are talking of the flesh?It dies .We should count it dead ,with CHRIST JESUS ,We should be letting the inner man live .Because ?WE ARE NEW CREATURES ?All things are become NEW .OLD THINGS ARE PASTED AWAY .

#14 Gary cook

Gary cook

Mu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 08:52 AM

lesbent ,I never saw anyone ,walking around ,this far out ?Gee ,I am not being mean ?But you got a serious problem .satan put those nutty thiughts in your head .You better reject them or they will stay ?

#15 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

Rho

• Christadelphian MD
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 11:27 PM

lesbent ,I never saw anyone ,walking around ,this far out ?Gee ,I am not being mean ?But you got a serious problem .satan put those nutty thiughts in your head .You better reject them or they will stay ?

hang on hang on I thought you said:

it is true how ever

:downunder:
Reformation Now!!

#16 Gary cook

Gary cook

Mu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 11:51 PM

is what true ?This man is not speaking TRUTH OH ,I am saying ALL FLESH DIES .Everyone must die ,one time .But we must believe we died with CHRIST ! SO it is NO longer us who live ?But CHRIST IN US .!I can not see you ?YOU are a spirit ?You are traped in this body !It is cursed to die .But YOU CAN NOT DIE !NOR WILL YOU EVER !YOU will upon shedding this FLESH ?Go to be with ,JESUS CHRIST IN ,NEW JERUSALEM or in another evil place ,waiting to be judged ?

Edited by Gary cook, 11 October 2004 - 11:56 PM.

#17 Gary cook

Gary cook

Mu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 11:58 PM

You SEE ?GOD is a SPIRIT !We are made in HIS image !We are SPIRITS ,living in this flesh !We were made to be like GOD .I could show more ?but maybe ,I try to reveal too ,much at a time ?But it ALL fits together PERFECT .So ,I try to tell ,all at once ,or a lot .I should say .Forgive me ?

Edited by Gary cook, 12 October 2004 - 12:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users