2 replies to this topic

#1 BroJon

BroJon

Nu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 11:29 AM

Is there a way to 'save' threads so they can be viewed offline?

There's some priceless thoughts being shared here and I'd love to know I can access them whenever I choose regardless of having an internet connection.

Thanks all :sarah:

EDIT: I'm using firefox

EDIT 2: Done it, I go to File - Save As - Web Page HTML only. If I do it as Web Page complete, ironically I get a black screen where the text is supposed to be.

Edited by BroJon, 13 June 2010 - 11:39 AM.

• firstthings1st likes this

#2 firstthings1st

firstthings1st

Delta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:02 PM

Well! hello BroJon and how are you all! I must admit that, I was hopeing for the methods to review the task about your question offline. This issue would be useful to me as well. If someone could supply those methods please let me know, ok?

Love always, from Walter http://1stthingsfirst.ieasysite.com/
Walter and Debbie, http://1stthingsfirst.ieasysite.com

#3 Zenas

Zenas

Rho

• Servant
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

If you're using Opera (my browser of choice), Click on Opera > Extensions > Get Extensions
Search for PDF and install the Web2PDF extension.

If you're using Firefox, Click on Firefox > Addons
Type in PDF in the Search all Addons box and click on install next to Web2PDF Converter.
Restart Firefox to activate.

When you're on a page you would like saved, click on the Web2PDF icon from your toolbar and the webpage will be saved to your Hard Drive. For a multi-paged thread you will need to repeat the process for as many pages as you would liked saved.

You can experiment with other PDF extensions and work out which you prefer. Web2PDF works well but others may be better.
Do all things without murmurings and disputings: that ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world...
Philippians 2v14-15

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users