#1 Doug Brents

Doug Brents

Alpha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:49 PM

"11. Jesus is the Son of God
Jesus did not exist before his birth. He is the Son of God because he was conceived by the action of the Holy Spirit on his mother, Mary. No man was involved. God has always been greater than the Lord Jesus and always will be.

Matthew 1:20-25, John 14:28, Romans 1:3,4, Galatians 4:4, 1 Peter 1:20"

I copied the above from the beliefs page from this site.  I do not understand how someone came to this level of blasphemy.  The 1st chapter of John tells us that Jesus was "with God" and "was God", and everything that was made was made by Him, and nothing that was made was not made by Him.  Jesus is eternal, and is God.  God is neither greater nor lesser than Jesus, because they are one, but Jesus humbled Himself to the point of becoming a little lower than the angels, and became a man.

#2 Librarian

Librarian

Omega

• Publications
  • 9,816 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:36 PM

Please refer to this thread:

Questions for Christadelphians

It is also best that you don't makes these type of statements, Doug:

I do not understand how someone came to this level of blasphemy

When the Scripture, the Word of God is devoid of teaching Trinity - on the contrary - it teaches God is God alone, his son is Jesus Christ our Lord, the Son of God and not God the Son.

In the Daily Readings (scheduled for tomorrow):

John 20:17 Jesus replied,26 “Do not touch me, for I have not yet ascended to my Father. Go to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

26 tn Grk “Jesus said to her.”

Biblical Studies Press. (2005). The NET Bible First Edition; Bible. English. NET Bible.; The NET Bible (Jn 20:17). Biblical Studies Press.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users