Chokmah's Blog

Photo

John 6:70 - Part III

Posted by Chokmah , 20 August 2006 - - - - - - · 3,785 views

Alright, I hope that everyone agrees with this definition of "devil": A person whose actions or behavior actions is evil.
Yes, this is not the Strong's Dictionary Greek definition. Here's Strong's Dictionary definition for the Greek word devil:

It is very odd to see Strong's to define the meaning of the word 'devil' as...

Photo

John 6:70 - Part II

Posted by Chokmah , 19 August 2006 - - - - - - · 467 views

Let us look at John 6:70 again: "Jesus answered them, Did I not choose you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!"

In my previous entry I asked about what was Yeshua (Gr. Jesus) ulterior motive to choose a devil as his disciple. I presented a scenario of running a business and hiring a "devil" as part of your team what would be the o...

Photo

John 6:70

Posted by Chokmah , 17 August 2006 - - - - - - · 463 views

"Jesus answered them, Did I not choose you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!" (John 6:70 LITV)

I was watching the movie "The Gospel of John" by Philip Saville (director), and this saying of Yeshua got me puzzled.
(Note: I use Yeshua instead of Jesus because Yeshua is the Hebrew name and Jesus is the Greek name)

Why would Yesh...

Photo

Purpose of my blog

Posted by Chokmah , 17 August 2006 - - - - - - · 568 views

I want to welcome you to Chokmah's blog. I will be writing in this blog the lessons of wisdom which I learned through my life studying the Holy Scriptures. I am going to be presenting ideas or posing questions which will very RADICAL and opposite to mainstream beliefs . :fence: You may find some of my ideas or questions very disturbing to your belie...

February 2018

S M T W T F S
181920212223 24

Recent Entries

Recent Comments