Tricia's Blog

Photo

Some artwork

Posted by Tricia , 05 June 2006 - - - - - - · 3,276 views

http://img.photobuck...nchjpgsmall.jpg

Hopefully, this will have worked! If you can see the image, it's of a watercolor pencil drawing/painting of an oak branch that was on the ground and which I had picked up on a walk.

June 5, 2006 10:03 P.M.

Photo

Trust in God

Posted by Tricia , 28 April 2006 - - - - - - · 412 views

April 28, 2006

Actually all those other blogs were written about a week or two ago, even though I just published them now because I of course didn't know that I needed to do that. So, I am in a much better mood today! I just need to vent sometimes, and get it all out!

I love God so very much! I need to have more faith in Him that He kn...

Photo

Need to press publish - oops!

Posted by Tricia , 28 April 2006 - - - - - - · 614 views

Okay, I just got a PM from Kay telling me that I need to publish my blogs in order for them to show up, whereas before I was just leaving them in draft form. No wonder it showed zero in the number of blogs column! Silly me.

Thanks Kay! :D

Photo

Hard Feelings To Deal With

Posted by Tricia , 28 April 2006 - - - - - - · 678 views

I am feeling angry and bitter right now. I don't know how to get rid of these feelings. Hopefully with time they will subside.

I am trying to sell my house, and there is a government web site in which you can look up your property information, to get all the details. Anyway, the realtor that I am working with has also had similiar experiences with h...

Photo

Blog Settings

Posted by Tricia , 28 April 2006 - - - - - - · 426 views

For some reason in my blog setting, it says the board administrator has disabled the guest commenting. I don't know why that is. :confused: So, if anyone has tried to comment and couldn't, that's why.

Photo

Bible School

Posted by Tricia , 28 April 2006 - - - - - - · 228 views

I wish that we could have year round Bible school! I guess that's a bit unrealistic, but it's just so nice to learn new things from Scripture, and meet new brethren, and see others that you haven't seen in a while. To get away from the world, too.

February 2018

S M T W T F S
18192021 22 2324

Recent Entries

Recent Comments