3 replies to this topic

#1 philonetwenty

philonetwenty

Rho

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 08:00 PM

I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.

Exodus 33:17
"We do not act as fools, O Greeks, nor utter idle tales, when we announce that God was born in the form of a man." Tatian the Syrian, Oration Against the Greeks, 21 (c. A.D. 175).

"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them." -- Steve Eley

"A hot sun had blazed upon the spot." Stephen Crane The Red Badge of Courage

#2 philonetwenty

philonetwenty

Rho

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 06:45 PM

Psa 103:1 [[[A Psalm] of David.]] Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, [bless] his holy name.

Psa 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

Psa 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Psa 103:4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

Psa 103:5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good [things; so that] thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
"We do not act as fools, O Greeks, nor utter idle tales, when we announce that God was born in the form of a man." Tatian the Syrian, Oration Against the Greeks, 21 (c. A.D. 175).

"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them." -- Steve Eley

#3 philonetwenty

philonetwenty

Rho

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 09:05 PM

Psa 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, [so] far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

#4 philonetwenty

philonetwenty

Rho

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 09:07 PM

Deu 4:29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find [him], if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users