35 replies to this topic

#31 Martyn

Martyn

Sigma

• Christadelphian MD
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 04:02 PM

By contrast, the Stuarts were a wayward, lusty, and indolent lot.

And gusty. James I, at any rate.

#32 freckle

freckle

Sigma

• Christadelphian MD
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 04:19 PM

I think we should all wear coats of skins.
Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.

#33 Kesaph

Kesaph

Tau

• Christadelphian MD
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,722 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 04:43 PM

I have a 3/4 length black one...looks good :bye:
Prov 25:2
" It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

Prov 27:17
" Iron sharpeneth iron, so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend."

#34 Evangelion

Evangelion

Omega

• Christadelphian MD
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,352 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 07:53 PM

Huldah now has a full-length black leather one... :shades:

:bye:
In necessariis unitas, in dubiis libertas, in omnibus caritas
Imago
Credo

#35 Huldah

Huldah

Phi

• Christadelphian MD
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 07:57 PM

:bye:
"Dear friends, if our conscience does not condemn us, we have confidence in the presence of God and whatever we ask we receive from him, because we keep his commandments and do the things that are pleasing to him. Now this is his commandment: that we believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as he gave us the commandment. And the person who keeps his commandments resides in God, and God in him. Now by this we know that God resides in us: by the Spirit he has given us"
1 John 3.21-24

#36 concernedfather2

concernedfather2
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:45 PM

I have two children that live with their aunt children's mother abandoned them with her father father and the sister got custody during this time I was out of the loop as after I married my ex-wife I found out there was more issues than what I saw on the surface that were on repairable when I separated she ran with the kids as to keep her government money for having the kids and being a single mother I once tried to retrieve my kids after being called by a minor that they were left with my kids unattended the judge granted custody back to you the ex-wife because she was the mother when I was finally told where my kids were the aunt had already had custody so now for the pickle she is steadfast in the remnant Fellowship chapter of Franklin Tennessee and will not allow me to see the children unless I move there she also wants me to drop everything and move there so that they can help me find a house and job I am 35 now and I have been a Christian since the age of 11 and baptized at the age of 13 I know that Christians look out for each other and that they help one another but something definitely sounds fishy I would gladly pick up and move for my kids but after reading some of the articles especially on child discipline I now fear for my kids any help or any advice would be greatly appreciated
  • firstthings1st likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users