LioneDea

Lambda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:15 PM

Lione D'ea

You are ignoring the point I made previously:

2 Pet 3:16 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

You aren't asking us a reason for the hope that is in us. Our hope does not depend on knowing the answer to your question. So we don't need to be able to answer it.

Even so, as I have already pointed out, God says in Isaiah that he dwells in eternity.
So that is the answer to your question, even if you don't accept it.

That is my final reply. If you continue to ignore the points that have been made, and just repeat your question, this thread will be locked.

Lione D' ea: Because I'm in the middle of asking a question that where we can read in Bible where is HE before the heavens and earth has not yet created that is the point there. I not refute the fact that God dwell in a place which is eternal, so where is that place we can read in the Bible that God dwell before the heavens and earth has not yet created?

(end.)

Disclaimer: We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do. (Luke 17:10)

#32 Mark Taunton

Mark Taunton

Rho

• Christadelphian Armoury
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:23 PM

God tells us in the Bible the things we need to know, things that necessary for our salvation. But your question is not about our hope, or about anything important for salvation.

I am locking this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users