no no seriously

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Widdekind

Widdekind
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:01 AM

For thousands of years, Religious leaders have been claiming to "commune", i.e. communicate, with a Super-Intelligence, perceived as "God in heaven".

Prophets have claimed to receive audio-and-video voices-and-visions, from "God in heaven".

Those reports are completely consistent, with the actual existence, somewhere out in space, of an advanced Alien, capable of transmitting radio-like signals, to earth, straight through the skulls of people upon this planet, who thereby receive audio-and-video voices-and-visions, from "God in heaven".

If "God in heaven" is an Alien, then "They" did not actually create humans on earth. Instead, "They" are merely "mucking with our minds", manipulating people upon this planet, for "Their" purposes. I.e. "They" tell humans that "They" created humans, in order to get humans to obey "Them"; but, in reality, "They" are merely "talking to" half-furry-ape-men-of-earth (if we would allow), to manipulate humans, to do what "They" want.

This speculation simplifies to, "God is an Alien, with a space-walkie-talkie; They can talk to people, like NASA talks to mars rovers; by our blind obedience, we do whatever They Will".

This speculation is logically defensible, which is why i try to post about it. Nothing complicated is involved, no crazy UFOs or whatever. All i said was, when the Prophet Daniel said "God in heaven" was "talking to him", then an actual Alien was (somehow) beaming meaningful information, straight thru his skull, into his mind -- the speculated "God Aliens" have some sort of space-phone, that can beam data straight into people's brains, inducing audio-and-video voices-and-visions, perceived to come "from the beyond", from "God in heaven", so explaining the Religious experience.

this speculation is not complicated; it is logically defensible (if debates are not allowed to "cosmicize" issues, making more out of things, than they really are). "Down in the dirt of earth", an advanced Alien, with a space walkie talkie, capable of coding data into "brain-waves", and beaming the data straight at people on earth, could account for purported Religious experiences.

#2 nsr

nsr

Order of the Golden Pedant 2nd Class

• Forum Manager
  • 6,370 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

If "God in heaven" is an Alien, then "They" did not actually create humans on earth.

Can you explain the logic behind this argument, because I can't see how you reach this conclusion? What do you mean by an "alien" exactly? And why would God being one mean he couldn't have created humans on earth?
"But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect..." (Heb 12:22-23)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users