• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 nsr

nsr

Order of the Golden Pedant 2nd Class

• Forum Manager
  • 6,370 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:38 PM

Why do you have to resort to petty insults? It just makes you look silly.

I had already locked two threads because they were just repeating the same argument that was already going on in this one. I would have expected you to realise any further ones would also be locked. If you want, I'll move that post across to this thread.

Can we just discuss the issue like sensible adults? No need for insults, no need for appeals to "experts", just explain what you believe in your own words, we'll do the same, and we can discuss it.
"But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect..." (Heb 12:22-23)

#62 nsr

nsr

Order of the Golden Pedant 2nd Class

• Forum Manager
  • 6,370 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:44 PM

kardiognostes

So that's how you spell it...;)
"But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect..." (Heb 12:22-23)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users