5 replies to this topic

#1 LioneDea

LioneDea

Lambda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:27 AM

Lione D' ea: thechristadelphians organisation claims Human being are begotten sons of God. According to John 1:18 it says:

No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Lione D' ea: So if human are begotten sons who came from the bosom part of the Father therefore they see God?

Disclaimer: We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do. (Luke 17:10)

#2 Matt Smith

Matt Smith

Upsilon

• Forum Manager
  • 4,619 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:13 PM

Lione D' ea: thechristadelphians organisation claims Human being are begotten sons of God. According to John 1:18 it says:

No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Lione D' ea: So if human are begotten sons who came from the bosom part of the Father therefore they see God?

Christadelphians teach that we are adopted sons of God (Romans 8:15, 23; Ephesians 1:5) which will will be finalized when we are made like Jesus when he returns (1 John 3:2). Your statement is a gross misrepresentation of our beliefs.
Matt Smith
Arizona Christadelphians

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

#3 LioneDea

LioneDea

Lambda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:11 PM

Christadelphians teach that we are adopted sons of God (Romans 8:15, 23; Ephesians 1:5) which will will be finalized when we are made like Jesus when he returns (1 John 3:2). Your statement is a gross misrepresentation of our beliefs.

Lione D' ea: Meaning it is not begotten because it is different the word Begotten Son of God than called Son of God let me know?

Disclaimer: We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do. (Luke 17:10)

#4 Matt Smith

Matt Smith

Upsilon

• Forum Manager
  • 4,619 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:37 AM

Lione D' ea: Meaning it is not begotten because it is different the word Begotten Son of God than called Son of God let me know?

I don't know what you are saying here...
Matt Smith
Arizona Christadelphians

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

#5 LioneDea

LioneDea

Lambda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:51 AM

Lione D' ea: To precise begotten son is different than called son are you agree?

#6 Matt Smith

Matt Smith

Upsilon

• Forum Manager
  • 4,619 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:36 PM

Lione D' ea: To precise begotten son is different than called son are you agree?

I still do not understand your question.
Matt Smith
Arizona Christadelphians

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users