92 replies to this topic

#91 LioneDea

LioneDea

Lambda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 01:55 PM

I feel we are going around in circles here. We answer all your posts Scripturally (well, those that we can understand), and you keep bringing up the very same arguments over and over. My discussion with you is done.

Lione D' ea: But you did not understand what the scripture stated: Example you said

The Bible teaches plainly that Jesus, the Messiah, the son of God, the saviour of mankind isalso a human being(Heb 2:14, 17;Gal 4:4; Rom 8:3; 1 John 4:3 etc.).

Lione D' ea: If we are Biblical bases there, you cannot say that Jesus Christ a human being is the saviour of the mankind you know why....Let us read in Jeremiah 17:5 stated:

This is what the Lord says:
Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the Lord. (New International version 1984)

Lione D' ea: Wherefore Jesus Christ not human, to prove my statement according to Christ itself in Matthew 23:8 Read:

“But do not be called Rabbi; for One is your Teacher, and you are all brothers.

9Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.

10Do not be called leaders; for One is your Leader, that is, Christ. (American Standard Bible)

Lione D' ea: When it comes to spiritual side it is prohibited in the Bible to call in human as FATHER, REVERENT, LORD. Jesus Christ in the Bible called as Lord and God therefore He is not Man to say the Bible did not teach He is God...the if you claim the Christ is a man then your christ is not chirst of the Bible, Matthew 24:4-5 Read:

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Lione D' ea: That is my answer in Biblical bases.

Disclaimer: We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do. (Luke 17:10)

#92 Jesse2W

Jesse2W

Lambda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:43 PM

I feel we are going around in circles here. We answer all your posts Scripturally (well, those that we can understand), and you keep bringing up the very same arguments over and over. My discussion with you is done.

Lione D' ea: But you did not understand what the scripture stated: Example you said

The Bible teaches plainly that Jesus, the Messiah, the son of God, the saviour of mankind isalso a human being(Heb 2:14, 17;Gal 4:4; Rom 8:3; 1 John 4:3 etc.).

Lione D' ea: If we are Biblical bases there, you cannot say that Jesus Christ a human being is the saviour of the mankind you know why....Let us read in Jeremiah 17:5 stated:

Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the Lord. (New International version 1984)

Lione D' ea: Wherefore Jesus Christ not human, to prove my statement according to Christ itself in Matthew 23:8 Read:

9Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.

10Do not be called leaders; for One is your Leader, that is, Christ. (American Standard Bible)

Lione D' ea: When it comes to spiritual side it is prohibited in the Bible to call in human as FATHER, REVERENT, LORD. Jesus Christ in the Bible called as Lord and God therefore He is not Man to say the Bible did not teach He is God...the if you claim the Christ is a man then your christ is not chirst of the Bible, Matthew 24:4-5 Read:

Jesus was a prophet; therefore, when we trust Jesus, we are also trusting the one who sent him (God, the Father). The verse you quoted should be taken to mean cursed is the one who ONLY trusts in man. Simply by trusting this verse, you're trusting the men who wrote it who were empowered by God's spirit to write it. By trusting God, we must also trust the non-deity human pophets he raised up to do His work such as Moses, the other prophets, and Jesus.

#93 LioneDea

LioneDea

Lambda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:01 PM

Jesus was a prophet; therefore, when we trust Jesus, we are also trusting the one who sent him (God, the Father). The verse you quoted should be taken to mean cursed is the one who ONLY trusts in man. Simply by trusting this verse, you're trusting the men who wrote it who were empowered by God's spirit to write it. By trusting God, we must also trust the non-deity human pophets he raised up to do His work such as Moses, the other prophets, and Jesus.

Lione D' ea: Where can be read in whole Bible: the non-deity human like Moses, Isaiah, etc. can able to save human, if you have one verse to prove except Jesus Christ the only savior for humanity in the Bible, I accept I lose?

end.

Edited by LioneDea, 11 July 2012 - 02:03 PM.

Disclaimer: We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do. (Luke 17:10)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users