• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 coolforyou

coolforyou
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:12 AM

hi friends ,

I am a deep spiritual person , once upon a time i will not study bible but i thought i can directly receive guidance from god , but god is pushing me to study bible daily , so now a days i am daily studying bible .

Now a problem is i am getting doubt , my doubt is

1.how could apostle in new testaments can write exactly what God jesus christ did and spoke when he lived in this world ? .i mean it is impossible to remember exactly what God Jesus Christ have spoke . actually i don't know how to express my doubt

please help me friends if you understand my doubt :)

#2 Matt Smith

Matt Smith

Upsilon

• Forum Manager
  • 4,619 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:50 PM

hi friends ,

I am a deep spiritual person , once upon a time i will not study bible but i thought i can directly receive guidance from god , but god is pushing me to study bible daily , so now a days i am daily studying bible .

1.how could apostle in new testaments can write exactly what God jesus christ did and spoke when he lived in this world ? .i mean it is impossible to remember exactly what God Jesus Christ have spoke . actually i don't know how to express my doubt

please help me friends if you understand my doubt :(

2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God..."

2 Peter 1:21 "...men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God."

New Testament writings were considered as being in the same category:

2 Peter 3:14-16 Therefore, beloved, since you look for these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, spotless and blameless, and regard the patience of our Lord as salvation; just as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given him, wrote to you, as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.

Jesus said specifically to the disciples that they would remember eveything because of the comforter given to them:

Matthew 10:16-20 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; and ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

John 14:23-26 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

For them to write the Gospels and the letters was not a problem. We now have that spirit inspired word written down for us so we can remember too. And when we don't, we can look it up.

Hope this helps.
Matt Smith
Arizona Christadelphians

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

#3 coolforyou

coolforyou
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:34 PM

hi friends ,

please help me friends if you understand my doubt :)

2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God..."

2 Peter 1:21 "...men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God."

New Testament writings were considered as being in the same category:

2 Peter 3:14-16 Therefore, beloved, since you look for these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, spotless and blameless, and regard the patience of our Lord as salvation; just as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given him, wrote to you, as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.

Jesus said specifically to the disciples that they would remember eveything because of the comforter given to them:

Matthew 10:16-20 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; and ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

John 14:23-26 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

For them to write the Gospels and the letters was not a problem. We now have that spirit inspired word written down for us so we can remember too. And when we don't, we can look it up.

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much for your reply my dear friend in Christ ,

Actually every thing is fine bro ,

please see this verse john 19:9-12 .

john 19 

9.And went again into the judgment hall, and saith unto Jesus, Whence art thou? But Jesus gave him no answer. 

10.Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee? 

11.Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power  at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin. 

12. And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar.

in above verse ,Pilate is taking to God jesus christ , but apostle John is not near God now , but how could john write exactly what God said to Pilate ? God may told something better right ? hope you got my point

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users