Photo
- - - - -

Edited 1 Apr 2010 - Looks like going 2 B super busy.

Posted by daysha , 31 December 2009 · 125 views

EDITED 1 April 2010.

Seems like this year will be a very busy one.
At least a lot less time on the computer will mean less chance of me developing OOS.

Hoping that this year that being nice, kind, gentle, patient and loving becomes fashionable. I'm trying my best & it ain't easy! Thanks to God that He's alongside to give a helping hand. :)

Here's a good place to start when checking out the last book of the Bible - Revelation:

http://www.thechrist...hp?showforum=93

Praying that Jesus returns before year's end.

De25:17 ôRemember what Amalek did to you on the way as you came out of Egypt, 18 how he attacked you on the way when you were faint and weary, and cut off your tail, those who were lagging behind you, and he did not fear God."
Israel prevailed over Amalek in battle when Moses' arms were lifted up to-Godwards. Moses' friends helped him by holding up his arms when he felt weary.
If we hold our arms up to God that is keep Him uppermost in our life then we too will not be a straggler who gets picked off by any of those Amalekites that life brings our way.
A big thanks to Steven for prompting my thoughts on Amalek.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

So, less computing and more reading from now on. :book:

Just a freindly reminder to try to find kinder ways of speaking online with our brothers and sisters and replace words such as 'rubbish' which sounds to me a bit harsh with something gentler and nicer. We are all we have aside from God and each of us is a precious gift as a brother or sister in Christ. We are few and may we be counted with the jewels at Jesus' return.

Let's try and speak nicely to each other - like, as if we were discussing things with a loved one or with Jesus himself and try and be kindly/polite and friendly. The world is too hard & lonely a place anyway, and it would be helpful for each of us to try to be a haven or safe cove from the world for each other. Try to encourage and cheer one another because things can get difficult in our daily life when we have to go out and rub shoulders, as it were, with the people in the world who don't know Jesus and the Truth. :)

It's likely that I've expressed myself inappropriately sometimes and if I've hurt anyone, I'm sorry and am still a 'work in progress' - sometimes putting my foot in my mouth. Hopefully, I can have a second chance with anyone I've hurt, upset or annoyed.

Later:
Thanks to Steven for this: ... "the Amalek list of those who pick off stragglers (Exodus 17:8-10)." I shall revisit my "Wilderness Wanderings" jottings and Bible markings.

To see an animation, put [ img ] at the start of the link below and [ /img ] at the end of the link below. Don't put the space between the brackets and the letters img though.

http://i306.photobuc...flowerdance.gif

April 2014

S M T W T F S
202122 23 242526

Recent Entries

Recent Comments