Photo
- - - - -

Melancholy Sadness

Posted by Lakota , 13 July 2006 · 342 views

Not too sure what I'm about to write but I have the urge.
I dropped my bf to the airport this morning knowing I will see him again on Sunday afternoon. I know there are only two and bit weeks before he is relocated about 8 hours away for work and will be there for 3 years.
It saddens me to think about the day he drives off. I moved here to be closer to him about 18months ago and now I feel like I'm going to be all alone again.
At the moment I feel like life is going no where special and I wish things were happening sooner rather than later. Unfortunately everything is still unknown.
I miss him already and wish I could be there with him while he is sorting out accommodation for his move. It feels like he is about to embark on a new chapter in his life and I'm not in it.
Somedays I feel resentment about him leaving, other days just sad.

Aw, I'm sorry you feel sad. There are some real benefits to long distance relationships though, even though you miss the person. You get to really communicate without physical stuff getting in the way, for instance. You can find all sorts of creative ways to keep in touch too. Is he a christadelphian?
Yep he is a Christadelphian.
Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I had a horrible day at work today and I have the flu so I feel really lousy. It's nice to know someone out there cares enough to read and reply to my blog :)
Sorry to hear that your boyfriend will be moving away! Is there an ecclesia near where he has moved to? Just wondering how easy it would be for you to relocate there too.

I hope that with God's blessing things work out for the best for you both. It's hard not knowing what He has in store for every one of us.
There is an Ecclesia there...very small.... only one family of about 5-6 people. I would hopefully relocate there at some stage but at the moment I couldn't do it.
I'm sure this is all part of God's plan for us - just wish I could see what the end result was going to be like.
how's things going for you Lakota? feeling any better? any ideas as to what is going to happen...any plans? are you over the flu? I hope so..it certainly lays you low for a while doesn't it.
Do hope that things are looking up for you

hugs
Sarah
Hey Sarah,
Thanks for writing to me :)
Well he left only 2 days ago and already it feels like so long.
I've been keeping myself really busy...helping his sister and husband move house this weekend. Boy was that a task and a half.
I've spoken with him everyday which is great.
He's doing ok - a little lonely he says.
I'm well and truly over my flu, after 2 weeks. They seem to hang on for so long these days.
Well there aren't any concrete plans as such but we do talk about marriage and both want to be together forever :)
So it's just really a matter of finances I guess - as sad as that sounds.

Hopefully it won't take to long for him to get back and visit. Thats the hardest part-the not knowing when we will see each other again.

October 2014

S M T W T F S
19 20 2122232425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments